- Muay Thai Classes: This class is our recommended class. This is for learning pad drills and technique. This is a non-contact class. Muay Thai is an exceptional type of exercise designed for conditioning, learning new skills and techniques, building fitness plus improving cardiovascular endurance. Caters for males and females; great way to learn self defence.
- Muay Thai Fundamentals: A small group class teaching the basic footwork and hand work of Muay Thai, catering for beginners and newcomers.
- Ladies Classes: Ladies are you bored of the treadmill? Come learn how to kick butt and get it into great shape at the same time by doing our ladies classes. Variety of technique, cardio and conditioning exercises targeted for women. Great for improving fitness, losing body fat and toning the body, while learning self defence.
- Sparring Classes: Sparring is where you put all the technique and timing you've been drilling, into action. The idea is to work on your movement, defensive skills and timing. This is solid contact yet minimum force is used.
- Kids Classes: Suitable for ages 5-12, kid's classes teaches a great variety of technique, co-ordination games, general fitness and discipline. Bring your kid/s and you get to use the upstairs gym for only $5.
- Fighter Classes: For established fighters or people getting ready for the ring.
- Boxing: Boxing is high intensity training that creates an all-over body workout. It makes you physically stronger as well as aerobically and anaerobically fitter. It trains the upper body, lower body and core strength.
- Strength & Conditioning: Building strength while improving your cardiac functions. Including a variety of weights and cardio circuit training to provide overall physical conditioning and toning.
- Family Class: Partner up with your child/children and build a fun relationship while learning technique, getting fit and having a great time. Adults train for free in this class.
- Kids Wrestling: Catered to ALL kids, wrestling allows an opportunity for kids to learn skills of floor technique and further develop defence mechanisms.
Pricing for Classes
- Direct Debit: $45 per week / $95 per fortnight / $195 per month (One off registration fee $130; receive your first week free as well as unlimited classes and access to gym facilities during open hours; sign in tag; shirt; shorts; ankle guards and hand wraps)
- Paid In Advance: 3 Months $495; 6 Months $960; 12 Months $1680 (One off registration fee $130; receive your first week free as well as unlimited classes and access to gym facilities during open hours; sign in tag; shirt; shorts; ankle guards and hand wraps)
- Kids Classes: $15.00 per class (10 pack card $120) - One off registration free of $80; receive your first week free; bulldog shorts and bulldog gym white grading singlet)
- Private Lessons: $75.00 per 45 min sessions (10 packs available, get your 11th session FREE)
- Private Lessons: $280 for a 4 pack of 45 min sessions
- Private Group Training: $75.00 per 45 min session plus $20 for every extra person.
- FAMILY RATES AVAILABLE enquire within